Difference between revisions of "Talk:Open Lighting Architecture"
(removed what became tha page "LLA developer info")
Revision as of 21:24, 25 July 2009
- How to use them (take info from nomis52.net and elaborate them (Se the example with lla_usbpro below).
- developer info: the structure of function calls and data flow.
Does lla_usbpro write arbitrary settings to the device if it cannot read valid data back? i.e. does LLA store the garbled numbers and write them back to the "USB Pro"? Is there a boundary check on the values?
- llad only detects USB Pro devices when the daemon is started. If the USB device is unplugged, it must be plugged in befor llad is started again.
This can "Query and control the parameters of the Enttec USB Pro device".
- -d, --dev <dev_id> The device id to configure. (required?)
- -p, --params Get and show the parameters.
- -s, --serial Get and show the serial number.
- -b, --brk <brk> Set the break time. what is the unit?
- -m, --mab <mab> Set the make after-break-time. what is the unit?
- -r, --rate <rate> Set the transmission rate. Unit is DMX Packets per second, from 1 to 40, "0" means "fastest possible".
- -s, --serial Get the serial number.