The logo for the Open Lighting Project is released under the following license.
Original version Copyright © 2010 Simon Newton Revised version Copyright © 2012 Douglas Heriot This logo may be used by anyone to refer to the Open Lighting Project project, but does not indicate endorsement by the project.
For all permitted uses of our logos, you may not:
- alter our logos in any way
- place our logos in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable
- use our logos in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person
- use our logos on websites or other places containing content associated with hate speech, gambling or illegal activities
- use our logos to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or sullies our reputation
Please link to http://www.openlighting.org/ if you use the logo on a web page.
Graphical usage guidelines
The logo is in sharp contrast with the background. The normal appearance is black on white. When the logo must be used on dark background it is inverted to white on black instead of the normal black on white.
https://github.com/DouglasHeriot/open-lighting-logo.git contains the logo in various sizes as well as the source files.
Standard size, black on white.
Reduced size, black on white