Goddard Design’s DotEleven line of splitters is designed to take full advantage of DMX512A. At this time the line includes three 5 output port DMX512A splitters and an RDM Hub with five output ports.
'Family wide features:'
- All receivers follow the preferred isolated input topologies of E1.11 (DMX512A)
- Passive loop thru on all units
- 60 volt-rated driver and receivers used.
- RDM bias networks protected to 50 volts
- ESD protection
- No Damage or Latchup to ESD
- IEC-1000-4-2 Level 4: ±15kV Air Discharge
- IEC-1000-4-2 Level 2: ±4kV Contact Discharge
- Rack mountable or table top case for the same price.
- The chassis made of sturdy .063" steel, black powder coated.
- Table top chassis is 17"w, 8"d, and 1.75"h.
- The front panel is .125" anodized aluminum.
- IEC AC mains connector and replaceable line cord.
- Universal switching power supply 100-250 VAC 50-60Hz.
- Neutrix ‘D’ series connectors are used for the DMX512 lines.
Please see the Web Site for full details.