This page discusses the 0.3 release of OLA.
User facing changes
- (Optional) HTTP server with web interface for configuration
- Web based DMX console
- Support for embedding the OLA server within other programs
- OS X support
- Port-Universe patchings are now saved between server restarts
- Removed dependence on libshownet and libespnet
- Full Python API
- Completely new RPC system based on [Protocol Buffers] allowing for fully asynchronous rpcs.
- ExportMap - exports debugging information via http
- A much improved logging framework
- Abstraction of network code to support porting to other platforms
- Refactored the plugin architecture to remove redundant code
Please report issues at https://github.com/OpenLightingProject/ola/issues
- Due to bugs in libmicrohttpd, you need version 0.4 and above for it to work correctly.